- 1 cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup sunflower seed butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup raspberry jam (I used this recipe but only used raspberries or you can use store bought)
- 1 cup raspberries
- Blend almond milk, sunflower seed butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a high speed blender until combine.
- Place the blended mixture into a resealable large jar (or 2 smaller jars) then add chia seeds. Seal jar and shake.
- Place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes then shake again. This will keep the chia seeds from separating from the liquid. Then place back in the fridge overnight or for at least 3+ hours.
- The next day, mix in some raspberry jam and top with fresh raspberries! Easy breezy!